That's one problem - the second is that vibration of your mounted phone needs to be really damped out or you get terrible video.
You need to watch this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JsmIJrfOU&t=356s - a guy filming with an iPhone.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:13 am
- Forum: myRealVideo
- Topic: Horizontal mount for iPhone, Soporte horizontal para iPhone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3557
- Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:13 pm
- Forum: My e-training Desktop
- Topic: Creating maps from KML on MacBook running Catalina 10.15.5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 660
So the page here: https://www.elite-it.com/en/products/app-software/my-e-training says "Google Maps lets you create personalized courses from anywhere in the world and match the pedal resistance based on the altimetry to that you would experience on the real course. Maps can be displayed in man...